5.27.2011

Happy Birthday to my mama!!


Happy happy birthday to my wonderful Mom!
Some facts about my mom:
- She is kind to everyone and makes people feel welcome and comfortable around her
- She is wise and gives fantastic advice. Every time I call her with a question about life, future plans, or what I should do about something, she always helps me. She is super smart with those things :)
- She has always been so supportive of me and my brother, and has willingly sacrificed many things for us throughout the years. She's also always given me confidence in myself and my abilities- she has made me who I am today.
- She's a wonderful mother and I'm so glad she's my mom!
Isn't my mom pretty? I think so!
I love you mom and I hope you have the very best birthday ever. And I will be talking to you soon today! Rachel

1 comment:

Grant & Kara said...

Thanks for sharing more about your mom!!! She sounds amazing
!