The holiday season is officially here!! I couldn't be happier. They have finally lit the Christmas lights downtown and I love to drive slowly on my way home so I can take in the lights and wreaths and city decorations. Brian and I will be spend Christmas together in Salt Lake City again this year and I can't wait to start some holiday traditions.
Things I'm looking forward to the most this holiday season:
- Going to see the Nutcracker with a big group of friends this mid- December. We are going out to eat before and I really can't wait.
-Thanksgiving over at the Kricks. We just finalized our menu last night.
- My friend Jennilyn and I are going to have a Christmas baking day soon. I want to get some mason jars and decorate them with the Christmas treats inside. They will make great gifts!
- Seeing the lights at Temple Square. Brian and I had planned on doing this last year, but never made it out, so we will do it this year.
- Putting up our Christmas tree in our house and watching Love Actually together.
- Going ice skating! (Sarah are we going!?)
- Going home to Kansas City the day after Christmas and spending time with friends and family there.
- Making a Christmas wreath... I need to do this soon.
- Going the the Christmas Service at our church and singing carols.