2.02.2014

17 Weeks!

Outside of our church building this morning- Brian and I were both greeters today.
How far along are you?  In the middle of week 17.  The baby can hear my voice now and can also hear music.
Feeling: The nausea is gone (mostly)!! Feeling tired this week but that's because there is a lot going on with going back to school, work, and planning for the baby.  Sleep has been great and I've been sleeping at least 8 hours every night, even if it means going to bed really early.  
Craving:  Where to begin?  Buffalo Wild Wings, chocolate chip pancakes, biscuits and gravy... wow this is sounding so healthy, right?  Also, bi bim bap (we have gone to our favorite Korean restaurant a few times this month already), still Greek yogurt, and pasta. 
Maternity clothes: Started wearing my first pair of maternity jeans this week and they are so much more comfortable than the regular ones I had been wearing unbuttoned.  They are from Old Navy and are skinny jeans with just the short stretchy panel, not the big one that goes over your belly.  I really like them so far.
Aversions: Cafe Rio pork salad... why why??
Best moments: Thinking I've been feeling the baby kick a few times... but I'm not sure if it's the real thing or not.  Buying our stroller and few other things.  Calling Brian from school and telling him what I'm learning about our baby in my human development class.  
Excited about: Finding out if it's a boy or girl- we find out on Valentine's Day!  Brian will get to come to this appointment and see the baby on the bigger sonogram screen.  Also looking forward to spring.  We have been trying to take Samantha for a walk around the capitol building 3-4 nights a week but it's just so cold some nights.  Looking forward to getting exercise in the upcoming spring weather.

No comments: