4.13.2013

Happy Sibling Week Ploopsta!

Guess who is the coolest ever?  My little brother Garrett!  Happy Sibling Week, Ploops :)
My brother is so much fun.  When I visit home, we like to stay up late and watch scary movies because he loves them as much as I do.  And that's a lot.  He's always been there for me to talk to, even when I was seriously homesick at times while living overseas.  It used to make me feel so much better to call him and talk about all the fun things our family was going to do last summer when Brian and I got home.

Christmas Eve at my Grampa's house- a family tradition
I'm so proud of him because he just found out that he was accepted into a grad program for Speech Pathology!  He will graduate college next month, then will move to Arkansas late this summer to start the program!  My brother is the smartest, kindest, and funniest person ever.  I'm so glad we get to talk on the phone at least once each week.

 And this is when my brother had Justin Bieber hair.  Love you Gar!
"This chocolate cake is so chocolatey!!"

No comments: