10.29.2011

Rachel's Birthday


October 29th was my wife's birthday and has been her third birthday spent out of the country. To make this day special we spent the day doing some of her favorite things. We started off the day with a trip to her favorite coffee shop then dropped her off with her friends for a day at the spa. 

  



Meanwhile...
 While Rachel spent the day at the spa, Sam and I stayed home to do some cleaning at the house.   While I worked, Sam's job was to open this coconut.

My dog after a long days work.  Good work Sam!

Me and Rach at the revolving 360 restaurant for her birthday dinner.

Happy birthday my darling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....I really enjoyed those pictures. Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. Next year for sure!! Love, Mom