4.02.2014

24 Weeks

 Two pictures above taken by my friend Sam Pierson and that's her adorable little boy.  He's the coolest and makes me really excited to have a boy. Check out her website here- her photography is beyond beautiful!

How far along are you?: 25 weeks now, but again I'm late on posting this from last week.
Craving: Jalepenos (Brian and I stopped by Tony Burger for a quick burger and onion rings this week and I was eating a jalapeno slice with every onion ring), Lucky Charms cereal, the egg salad sandwiches at my school cafeteria, and raspberries/blackberries/strawberries, zucchini sauteed with Mrs Dash garlic and herb seasoning
Aversions: Nothing- everything tastes so good right now.
Best Moment: Our friend Heather has a baby boy who will be about a year old when our baby boy is born.  Last weekend, she gave us a ton of baby clothes and Brian and I were so excited.  I've been spending a lot of time sitting on the floor of our (unfinished... well, not even started) nursery sorting through baby clothes.  The tiny little baby sweatpants kill me, and the little baby boy hats are even cuter. I'm knitting our baby a blanket right now, and after it's finished I want to learn how to knit him a hat.
Worst Moment: Swollen feet starting for the first time (except for our Portland road trip when they got really swollen from sitting in the car all day- that was really the first time)
Excited about: Starting prenatal yoga with another pregnant friend next week (yay!!), finally buying our crib soon, the Papa Murphy's s'mores pizza I get to eat after dinner tonight.  Did I mention everything tastes so good right now?

No comments: