7.22.2010

This a great video I found that shows a lot of what we see here in Taiwan - Enjoy!

Hello everyone! Our time in Taiwan is going by quickly. We will be leaving our little island for a smaller island in the Pacific. In three weeks Rachel and I will start a new adventure in Saipan. I will be a Guidance Counselor for the island's Junior High School and Rachel will be going back to school for Nursing. We are both really excited about our new location but at the same time we are noticing all the little things we will miss in Taiwan. I saw this video the other day and thought it was a great take on Taiwan. Enjoy!

Brian

1 comment:

Nancy Morris said...

Loved the video Brian and the music too. Praying for your safety during this transition time.
Grampa and I had a wonderful trip to G Canyon, Sedona, AZ (our favorite place) and, of course, our visit in TX. Would you believe Grampa (84) climbed the Enchanted Rock in Fredericksburg, TX. I only went 1/3 of the way.
Also enjoyed seeing the food you love and Rachel the Books you are reading sound great--some of which are familiar to me. Love you both.
Gramma Morris